Saturday, February 11, 2012

Intro to the Bedroom Chandeliers Blog


Hey everybody,
I’m going to start by giving you a quick introduction of myself and the purpose of this blog. My name is Cam, and I’m a big fan of everything interior design. I love the possibilities and the imagination that can go into designing a great room.
I’ve been using chandeliers as a great addition to many rooms, and I find that bedroom chandeliers can make a great unusual addition to the bedroom, working as a piece of item that will really bring the room together, or adding a certain charm to the already existing decor.
I will post some tips and design ideas for bedroom chandeliers here. In the meantime, you can check out this first post on my blog: A look into Bedroom Chandeliers.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment